Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Relax and enjoy being a mom!

I've really been having a hard time lately with working vs. being home. I try not to talk about it much because it is just too depressing and upsetting, and I know I can't change it right now anyway.

But today I came across an article titled 21 Ways to Enjoy Being a Mom and it brought tears to my eyes. Also some good things to remember in this one as well.

So often, you read the same old rehashed ideas and advice. I actually got some valuable insight from these two links. Maybe others can too.

I think one of the funniest, most creative tips from the first article was:
"On St. Patrick's Day, dye the milk and eggs green and turn the furniture upside down so your home looks like total chaos. When your little ones wake up, tell them that the leprechauns came."

Do you have any ideas you'd like to share for making the ordinary day fun and memorable?

No comments: